Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite is a 3 in 1 juicing machine: It can juice, make frozen fruit sorbets and smoothies. The fact that it is a slow juicer with an additional cooling system for the motor means that the motor doesn’t overheat. Consequently, you don’t have to worry about pausing in between the juicing process. So let’s take a detailed look at what makes this model stand out.
Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite Key Advantages
1. Excellent noise reduction. Compared to several slow juicers in the market today, Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite has a relatively silent mode of operation.
2. A super sleek appearance. Do you love flossing your kitchen gadgets? Well, this is one of those gadgets you cant afford to keep locked in the shelves. It has a great overall look with an additional metal finish that sparkles from a distance. In addition, it comes in three lovely colors to chose from; red, gold, and silver.
3. Excellent leak control. If you’ve tried juicing watery fruits such as watermelons, then you’ve probably encountered several leakage accidents. Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite is almost 100% leak proof. The secret is to lock its compartments well before switching on.
4. A powerful motor. Running at 60 revolutions per minute, the elite juicer can comfortably extract juices from almost all categories of fruits and vegetables. These include hard produce such as beans and nuts.
5. Auto cleaning system. For the hate of doing dishes, this is one of those gadgets you don’t have to keep cleaning manually every other time you use it. This is a good feature since the juicer is not dishwasher friendly either. But of course, at some point, you’ll have to disassemble and clean the individual parts manually.
6. External pulp ejection. with this juicer, you don’t have to worry about additional sieving after you juice. The best part is that you can also re-direct the pulp into the juice if you want all the benefits of your ingredients such as the fibers.
1. You have to chop the fruits and veggies manually before juicing. This is not one of those juicers you just throw in whole chunks of produce and sit back as the magic happens. On the contrary, you have to manually chop everything including tiny vegetables like tomatoes to avoid damaging the gadget.
2. You can’t add ice cubes. If you’re a busy person who loves chilled drinks, then this juicer is not ideal for you. You’ll have to mix in the ice cubes in a shaker and manipulate your smoothie the bartender way. On the bright side, that’s good exercise for your ABs, right? Well, that’s a topic for another day.
3. It is relatively expensive. The juicer comes with a higher price tag as compared to similar models from other manufacturers.
The Bottom Line
Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer Elite offers several features for a complete juicing experience. While it stands out as relatively pricey, the juicer is worth every cent. The juice quality is superb, possibly because the juicing process is slow. And for the same reason, you can also store your juice for up to 72 hours without going bad.